COURSE NAME: Assessor Training
SAQA ID: 115753
NQF: Level: 5
- Understanding outcomes based assessments
- Prepare for assessment
- Conduct assessments
- Provide feedback
- Review assessment
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT YOU
- As a subject matter expert you will be able to assess learning in your field.
- Registered as an assessor with various SETA’s.
- Formalising your existing knowledge and experience as an Assessor.
- Interaction and networking with other Assessors.
- You will be introduced to Education and Training system within South Africa, covering legislation and understanding Outcomes Based Education and the National Qualifications Framework.
- Attend the pre-requisite NQF programme
- The programme is facilitated over 4days.
- Time: 9hoo – 16h00
- The methods of delivery provide for interactive and participatory learning.
- The methodology of outcomes based education and training in applied.
- Learners will implement and practice the knowledge and skills of assessment.
- Guidance and learner support is provided in preparation for completion of your Portfolio of Evidence.
- Assessment is conducted by a registered and experienced assessor.
- Completion of a Portfolio of evidence is required to show theoretical understanding and practical application to demonstrate competence.
- Assessment includes formative and summative assessment.
- You are required to conduct an assessment after attending the programme to demonstrating competence in the outcomes and assessment criteria of the unit standard.