COURSE NAME: Facilitate Learning using a Variety of Given Methodologies
SAQA ID: 117871
NQF: Level: 5
- Plan and Prepare for Facilitation
- Facilitate Learning
- Evaluate Learning and Facilitation
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT YOU
- Develop and Gain Confidence in the Classroom.
- Understand your Roles and Functions in transferring Knowledge and Skill.
- Attain Formal Accreditation.
- Perfect for Professionals wanting to Maximise their Potential.
- Network with peers through classroom Interaction.
- Training Commences over 4 consecutive weekdays or Saturdays.
- Time: 8h30 AM – 15h30 PM
- The methods of delivery provide for interactive and participatory learning.
- Learners will implement and practice the knowledge and skills of facilitation.
- Assessment is conducted by a registered and experienced assessor.
- Completion of a Portfolio of Evidence is required to demonstrate Competence.
- You are required to conduct a Practical Facilitation session in conjunction with your Portfolio of Evidence.