COURSE NAME: Moderator Training
SAQA ID: 115759
NQF: Level: 6
- Demonstrate understanding of moderation within the context of an outcomes-based assessment system
- Plan and prepare for moderation
- Conduct moderation
- Advise and support assessors
- Report, record and administer moderation
- Review moderation systems and processes
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT YOU
- Develop and Gain Confidence in the Classroom.
- Understand your Roles and Functions in transferring Knowledge and Skill.
- Perfect for Professionals wanting to Maximise their Potential.
- Network with peers through classroom Interaction.
- The programme is facilitated over 4 Saturdays or 4 days consecutively.
- Time: 9hoo – 15h30
- The methods of delivery allow for interactive and participatory learning.
- The methodology of outcomes based education and training is applied.
- Learners will implement and practice the knowledge and skills of moderation.
- Guidance and learner support is provided for completion of the Portfolio of Evidence.
- Assessment is conducted by a registered and experienced assessor.
- Completion of a Portfolio of evidence is required to show theoretical understanding and practical application to demonstrate competence.
- Assessment includes formative and summative assessment.
- You are required to moderate six assessment decisions as part of the practical assessment.