On The Job Coaching Training
COURSE NAME: Perform One-to-One Training on the Job
SAQA ID: 117877
NQF: Level: 3
- Prepare for one-to-one training on the job;
- Conduct training sessions;
- Monitor and report on learner progress; and
- Review training.
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT YOU
- Will provide recognition for individuals who perform or intend to perform one-to-one training on the job.
- Need formal recognition to enhance their employability and also provide a means to identify competent trainers or coaches.
- The programme is facilitated over 4 days.
- Time: 8h3o – 15h30
- The methods of delivery provide for interactive and participatory learning.
- The methodology of outcomes based education and training in applied.
- Learners will implement and practice the knowledge and skills of assessment.
- Guidance and learner support is provided in preparation for completion of your Portfolio of Evidence.
- Assessment is conducted by a registered and experienced assessor.
- Completion of a Portfolio of evidence is required to show theoretical understanding and practical application to demonstrate competence.
- You are required to conduct an assessment after attending the programme to demonstrating competence in the outcomes and assessment criteria of the unit standard